The new 3D printer from Phrozen – Sonic 4K. This printer was specially developed for the dental industry. Sonic 4K offers state-of-the-art wireless 3D printing with high speed and the best resolution possible. With the new MonoLCD matrix, it takes only one second to print one layer, which is twice as fast as the Sonic Mini 4K. This printer is equipped with a long Z-axis, which prevents wobble and ensures quieter and smoother printing.
The Sonic 4K offers built-in printing options for most well-known professional resins designed to print dental models with high accuracy.
The Phrozen Sonic 4K 3D printer (https://top3dshop.com/product/phrozen-sonic-4k-3d-printer) comes with new software – FormWare Phrozen Edition with premium support to help you process files quickly and increase productivity when creating dental models.
Benefits of the Phrozen Sonic 4K 3D printer:
- -6.1″ 4K Mono LCD- Matrix with a large print area and incredibly high resolution of 3840×2160 px and 722 PPI provides the best print quality on the market.
- -Mono LCD- technology offers up to 5 times faster printing than other 3D printers, printing one layer in just 1 second, and a lifetime of over 2,000 hours.
- -Rugged construction- the updated design is made of aluminum and designed to provide a quiet and smooth printing process
- -Remote File Transfer-Connect directly to your router via Ethernet, allowing you to send files remotely and start printing right away.
- -FormWare Phrozen Edition- Sonic 4K comes with 3D model processing software that lets you edit models quickly and efficiently, print multi-story designs for increased productivity, and automatically find errors.
- -Built-in printing profiles for dental resins-NextDent, Dreve, KeyStone, HarzLab, Enlighten & Dentona. Sonic 4K is also compatible with any resins with illumination wavelengths of 385 nm and 405 nm
- USB memory stick
- Spare screws